Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wedding

I am the Maid of Honor in my friends upcoming wedding and all her talk of weddings got me to thinking about do it yourself weddings.  I am going to be married in around 2 years ish so I have a lot of time to think about such things.  The things I like most are the table centerpieces and favors.  My friend has a really good idea for favors where instead of buying Hershey's kisses with the premaid stickers on the bottom, using the dots you get for garage sales and writing or printing on them what you wanted them to say.  I also saw rolls of mints that had ribbons tied around them with the bride and grooms name on them. 
Centerpieces are really easy to do. Candles in a vase with pebbles around them is very classy.  I have seen many people that use flower petals with floating tealights.  Basically you fill a vase up with petals and water then put a tealight on top to float.  It looks very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment